My wife and I recently took our honeymoon to Australia and Fiji. Zicasso connected us to the travel agency. Overall, our trip was wonderful and our travel agent provided exceptional service. We visited Sydney and Port Douglas in Australia and then went to a small resort island, Matamanoa, in Fiji. We enjoyed each location and have positive memories that will last a lifetime. Our agent worked with us to accommodate our requests while also suggesting excellent experiences that enhanced our trip. All travel (flights, cars), hotels, and events were perfectly coordinated. Our agent's great service did not stop after our trip was planned. Unfortunately, we got caught in a cyclone in Fiji and had to miss our flight home. Our agent worked with us while we were in Fiji to find us new flights, and after we got back she helped us through the process of getting reimbursement for the additional days we had to spend in Fiji. All in all, we were very pleased with our trip and the service provided and would recommend this company if you're going to and/or around Australia.
Below are some of our favorite aspects of our trip by location:
* Sydney, Australia: Bridge climb, reptile wilderness park as part of a day-trip outside the city, experiencing an opera at the Sydney Opera House, and walking around the city itself (especially the botanic gardens)
* Port Douglas, Australia: SCUBA/snorkeling day trip, rainforest tour, dinner at Nautilus restaurant
* Fiji: our room on Matamanoa Island, snorkeling right off the beach outside our room
If we could do the trip again, we'd likely change two things:
1) We would not do a day-trip to the wineries outside Sydney the day after a day-trip to the Blue Mountains. We only had 3.5 days in Sydney, so booking two day-trips outside the city didn't leave us much time to enjoy the wonderful city. If we were to go to Sydney for a week, we might do both day-trips, but they definitely wouldn't be on back-to-back days. The wineries are 2+ hours from Sydney, so if we were to do a winery tour again, we would take one that only focused on wineries and didn't also stop at an animal park that day.
2) While the resort we stayed at in Fiji was romantic and well-suited for the end of a honeymoon, the food wasn't exceptional. If you're a foodie, we wouldn't suggest Matamanoa; however, the service at the resort was incredible and the resort offered a nice mixture of activities. Thus, if food isn't a priority for you, the resort could be a nice option.
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
"Impeccable attention to detail, flawless itinerary, tours were selected based on my interests, ground transportation was a...
"This travel agent did a wonderful job in helping to plan our trip to Australia! The tour recommendations she made were all...
Copyright © 2021 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 650 Castro St., Suite 120-447,
Mountain View, CA 94041, USA