This travel company - particularly our agent - planned an absolutely perfect vacation. We spent 2 weeks touring southern Spain and nearly a year planning the trip. The hotels were perfect. The private drivers were always on time and very informative about the area and recommended sites and restaurants in each location. We had four outstanding guides - Jaime in Seville, Juan in Cordoba, Sam in Ronda and Aziz in Tangiers. I can't say enough good things about them. No detail was left to chance. If they handled travel across Europe - I would never use another agency!
There are several.
1. The hotels in each location were perfectly situated and unique to the city we were exploring.
2. The authentic (not touristy) flamenco show that Jaime took us to.
3. The drive to Ronda and Sam stopping along the way so I could walk through the sunflower field and take photos.
4. Having the days at leisure to explore but having enough information from our guides to understand and appreciate the culture, history and people - so we knew what we were looking at each day.
5. The feeling of safety being with Aziz in Tangiers - it made the day more relaxing and fun.
6. The Mezquita was a highlight.
The only thing I would do differently is add more days to the trip. We did not make it to Granada which I think we would have loved to see.
Each review is written by a verified traveler who was matched by Zicasso to the reviewed agency. Traveler must have purchased and traveled.
Zicasso matches you with the world’s best travel specialists.
Get Your Trip Planned
"We've used several travel services for private, custom itineraries. All have been very good but this travel agency was the...
"I always felt treated as a person and never as a tourist/ customer."
Copyright © 2021 Zicasso, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CST 2124858-50.
Headquarters: 650 Castro St., Suite 120,
Mountain View, CA 94041, USA